Thursday, January 1, 2009

My dream house

come in and look around...




or this

sometimes I like symmetry


I adore white slip covered sofas




and lots of mirrors




with lots of white and wicker baskets




rustic beams




and old chests for storage




I would have a cosy nook like this




more wicker baskets and mirrors




and a lovely old cane chair to sit awhile




I would paint my stairs like this



or this




and place old mirrors up the wall




my home would have a real fireplace




and some whimsical pieces that I found in a Paris flea market




a pink and white bedroom for Cleo and India


sweet dreams




with an old iron bed




and a vintage cupboard to store their toys



a playroom



with a little retro kitchen



and a small table and chairs



and in the garden



a swing
for my girls, or maybe it's for me




my bedroom would look like this



or this



or this



or maybe with a touch of black



or blue



a really soft blue like this



I would have a morning room like this



with an old armoire to store my secrets


and another to hide my gin


lots of old mirrors


to reflect the light



and my dogs could come and go



I would have a white kitchen




with marble bench tops and vintage white tiles


with a blackboard to write my lists






an old table

a rack for hanging pots and pans
and just for fun a chandelier


my vintage finds on display


here it is



I would have a big white laundry


with a table to fold clothes


if I lived in a cottage my bathroom would look like this



or if my home were grand, something like this

I would like a verandah with a big table for lunch



a hammock to sleep in



and a lovely view


there it is, my lovely virtual home


 

No comments:

Post a Comment