Friday, April 17, 2009

The Enigmatic Art of Ingrid Dee Magidson


It was love at first sight when I discovered the exquisite work of American Artist Ingrid Dee Magidson.

SELF-PORTRAIT


I am completely enchanted by every single painting of hers. My particular favourites seem to be images of the Renaissance women she paints.
ALWAYS CALM BENEATH


I have not seen paintings that have thrilled me, inspired me and captivated me as much as Ingrid Dee Magidson's intriguing paintings.

VISIONARY

I love this one
MEMORY OF A TIME FORGOTTEN



MASQUERADE



but I think this one is my favourite!
PRINCESS BLUE



EARTHLY DELIGHT



QUEEN OF THE HOUSE 2



I have listed just a small selection of my absolute favourite images and you can find much more of her magnificent work here:

No comments:

Post a Comment